The ddAdvocates Honor Roll is intended to showcase
- individuals and organizations that have made a significant difference in the lives of persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- new provider and volunteer programs attempting to meet unmet needs in the community
Recognition can be given to service delivery organizations, specific provider programs or initiatives, church and fraternal organizations and individual advocates.
Honor Roll Members include:
- Resurrection Church Outreach to Persons without Families
- The P.E.P Day Program and Activities Center
- Sylvester Diegel on his 100th Year
Please go to http://ddadvocates.com/category/honor-roll/ for articles recognizing our honorees.
Please submit your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org